Stainless steel kitchen tongs & Kitchen utensils
Generally, the kitchen tongs and kitchen utensils are used in the kitchen in a number of ways that even fail to come into our considerations. Tongs usually come in different types of material like stainless steel kitchen tongs, silicone tongs, bamboo tongs, and needless to say plastic tongs. In this article, we will learn about the ways in which we can use our basic types of tongs or commercial kitchen tongs.
What Are Tongs Used For, In The Kitchen?
1. You can use a kitchen tong for turning a dish without having to remove it from the oven. Usually, the handles of tongs are long, allowing you in not removing the hot plate right from the oven. It keeps your fingers safe from burning.
2. You can use kitchen tongs and kitchen utensils in tossing salad so that it mixes well and all the spices spread equally.
3. You can bake the potatoes directly on the oven pane and keep on rotating it with a tong. This helps you from burning your hands, and also reduces the probability of potatoes slipping over.
4. Kitchen tongs also help you in tossing stir-fries in the shallow non-stick cooktop. However, it is essential to note that tongs used in tossing your vegetables have to be of high metal quality. Otherwise, it will be a huge mess. You can always prefer stainless steel kitchen tongs to serve this purpose of yours.
5. These utensils help you in turning or flipping the piece of freshly roasted piece of meat in a pan or in the grill. Kitchen tongs allow you to have a good grip on the food material without having to fear about dropping them on the floor.
6. You can also consider using tongs for bringing a super hot freshly roasted toast to a plate at the dining table. Gone are the days where you had to worry about getting yourself hurt or burned your fingers.
7. On a family dinner table, if you have little munchkins at your place, and it is a Chinese dinner night, give your kids a pair of small tongs to enjoy their super delicious Hakka noodles. At the same time, you carry on the same with chopsticks. This will let them feel that they are not left out and won’t even get frustrated with the struggles that would have come with chopsticks.
8. In a fun yet useful way, kitchen tongs allow you to increase your reach. Now, what do I mean by that? For instance, if you have to get on the top shelf to get a plastic jar of your kitchen and your stool or ladder is broken. Then you might get on your toes a bit and get the plastic jar with the help of a long jar as well.
9. If you are the one who most often hosts parties, then you must require an ice tong to get the ice cubes in your glasses.
Let us now understand what the different types of tongs available in the market are.
- The oval tong
- The sweet tong
- Spaghetti tong
- Ice tong
- Serving tong
- Fork spoon tong
- Snail tongs
- Gripper tongs
- Flat grip tongs
- Plating tongs
- Turner tongs
- Fry and grill tongs
- Utility tongs
- Salad tongs
- Pom tongs
- Cake tong
- And, Pipe tong
Suppose you are looking for best in class quality and versatile designs kitchen tongs and kitchen utensils. In that case, Paar Kitchen Solutions is a one-stop destination for all your requirements. At Paar kitchen solutions, we believe in quality products and ultimate customer satisfaction. And, honestly, your happiness and our quality and ethics are what keeps us going and finding ways to serve you in better ways.
So don’t wait and watch. Now its time to order your favorite kitchen tongs and kitchen utensils 😃.