Having a modular kitchen for your home is good, but definitely that does not make your kitchen entirely futuristic and chick! Few more aspects need to be considered and from that standpoint, your next center of attention should be the kitchenware and smart kitchen tools you use.
Present-day needs are quite different than before. Apropos your prevailing requirements and demands, it is imperative that your kitchen is set off well with an elegant, next-generation and multi-dimensionally useful kitchen devices or gadgets. Noted kitchenware seller Paar Kitchen Solutions Pvt Ltd stands by you in this regard and is all up to help you pick kitchen tools that can literally transform your kitchen – inside out!
Have a look at some really practical items for you!
1. Coffee Strainer: Probably the first thing you need in the morning is this. The sturdy strainer with the classy design is something you will love to hold as much your mug of coffee.
2. Egg Separator: Breakfast time? Why rely upon the old, not-so-friendly tool and be redundant. Break the monotony – pick the advanced solution in the form of this egg separator!
3. Lemon Squeezer: Every family member loves a glass of juice after breakfast and what could be better than lemon juice. Sleek, decent and robust lemon squeezer here for you!
4. Oil Can: For the health-conscious members, oil-free foods are like a buzzword. Take up the challenge by cooking your vegetables and such everyday stuff in limited oil – this oil can ensure a moderate supply of oil in every food.
5. Polpat (or Chakla – Belan): How about a firm base of steel for making chapattis? Fantastic yeah! Without having to worry about the circumference and size of chapattis, you can make as many as you want!
6. Fry Pan: Change of taste is always on cards and from that standpoint, hot puris can be the most desirable eatable. Keep your cooking clean in the super-sensitive fry-pan which is tin-coated.
7. Sprout Grower: When vegetables become mundane, you need to shift to something equally healthy and tasty. Plan ahead for a sprouted dish – this sprout grower is your best asset in this!
8. Masher: Whether it is about crushing tomatoes, potatoes or even curd for Raita, your need the handiest and stout masher and stainless steel promised it to you.
9. Tomato Slicer: You bet – climbing a mountain sounded easier than slicing a tomato, isn’t that? But this steel tomato slicer is sure to change the scene and your perspective as well!
10. Chop Wash: Cutting down leafy vegetables can be tricky, particularly when you want to preserve the vitamins. Here is a plastic surface chop wash with a stainless steel chopper to serve your purpose.
This 10 smart kitchen tools will definitely transform your kitchen work.